Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Preparing For India Project

We are quickly getting prepared for our upcoming project to the Vellore, India area. There are over 4.2 million people in our target area of ministry.  Pray for the funds still needed to go and for all the work being done on our behalf by the local believers.

I will be directing 9 area-wide festivals and outreaches for the Next Generation Alliance. My good friend, Tim Robnett, has invited me to assist several young and emerging evangelists with their festivals and events. These great and exciting ministers are ready and able to do the work of the evangelist and I am excited to be able to help them maximize their efforts. I also will be traveling to a future festival site to help set up a major event for 2009. My time in India will also include speaking in leadership conferences, youth rallies, churches, and in the Main Festival in Vellore. 

No comments: