Sunday, February 17, 2008

In Germany Safe & Sound

Made it half way back to the USA without a problem. I am flying Lufthansa and they have the worlds worst seats on airplanes. We have gotten spoiled flying KLM and BA. They have fantastic entertainment systems and KLM even has power outlets right in the seat. But - thanks to my trusty iPod and iPhone - I have been well entertained. Flying 10 hours with crying children all around you and no way to really sit comfortably is not my idea of fun but I am getting closer to seeing Joan and getting home.

I am so honored that God allowed me to be in India and do the work of the evangelist. Every day I realize how special this call is - to be an evangelist. Many say they want to serve God and reach the lost but I actually get to go do it. Wow, God is so good and so faithful. I wish everyone could experience the day by day battles, provision, strength, and direction that comes to us as we go out ministering in real evangelism. Seeing hundreds come to Christ - working as a team - praying, preaching, sharing, teaching. It is really fun and exciting. 

Well my time is running out. I look forward to seeing many of you this week at the Springfield Festival Meeting, and our On The Go Board Meeting. Keep praying for us. We have just begun to see what all God has for us to do in India, Pakistan, and all over the world.

No comments: