Thursday, February 7, 2008

Project Going Great

Arrived in India just fine and was greeted by an Indian local evangelist who took me to my hotel. I was great hearing his story. How he was saved, called into evangelism and doing God's work. Inspired me.

After a good nights sleep - we moved down the road to Vellore. The 2 and a half hour drive was - thankfully - uneventful. My home for the next two weeks is a basic Indian hotel. Nothing fancy but safe and clean. No intenet - so I am doing all my reports via the local intenet cafe. Have meet several of the team members and we are all excited to be working together for Christ.

Pray for all of the evangelists as they go out tonight. Pray for decisions and safety.

Joan is feeling better and things at home seem to running smooth without me. Praying for everyone. When you have few people speaking your language you have time to catch up on your prayer life. So I am praying for everyone in my address book and all my friends.

The weather is great - windy but not too hot. Praise the Lord we have hot water.

I love being a real evangelist. Doing the work of the evangelist is what I am called to do. Across the street and around the world.

No comments: