Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Please Pray For Joan, Megan, West Tennessee

I had to board the plane in Nashville with Joan not feeling well. She has found out she is sick. She is running a fever. Please pray for her to be well and to be healed. 

She has so much on her when the team is on the road. I personally would rather she was with me!!  I miss her already. Friends and family is taking care of her. My mother went out and picked up some medicine and Tamara is keeping an eye on her. (thank you so much) Also pray for Megan (Keith Jr's wife) she is recovering from a flue - bug - and sickness. 

Also pray for west Tennessee - just heard - read on internet - that tornadoes touched down and destroyed many homes and businesses. We are holding festivals in that part of the state in the fall and next year and David Brandon and I went to school in that area. We want God to protect and help all those affected by this disaster. 

No comments: