Sunday, February 17, 2008

One Tired Evangelist


After a 10 hour layover - two cancelled flights we are finally going to be leaving Chicago for Nashville. I have had fun eating chips and salsa - American junk food - video chatting with Joan - and Charlie - Jimmy Earle in Ireland even skyped me and said hello. I should be back in Nashville around midnight if they don't cancel this one too. Pray for me - they have lost both my bags and my good preaching Bible was inside - plus all my materials, notes, and clothes. Just like the Devil to try to rob my joy - but I am going to see Joan tonight either via the Air or Rental Car. Will update one last time when I am actually home and the photos should be up on the onthego.org site by Tuesday. Thanks all for praying and helping us do this project. God really blessed the effort.

No comments: